Contact.io COVID Guidelines
Our number one goal is put on a safe and responsible conference where the industry can connect and learn. Here are the steps that we have put in place to ensure just that.
- All registered attendees will need to affirm within the registration process that they have have been vaccinated or will be vaccinated prior to arriving at Contact.io. If an attendee is not vaccinated they will need to provide proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours prior to the show at the time of badge pick up. Official start of the show is September 12th so a test must be taken between September 9th and 11th. All other reasonable accommodations will be approved by the Contact.io staff by emailing here.
- We would recommend that masks be worn inside the conference and exhibit area when not eating or drinking. At this moment, masks are not mandated for those that are vaccinated in the County of Denver, but in an effort to keep everyone safe by reducing as much risk as possible, we would like to ask that everyone wear a mask while in the conference area.
- Color-coded wristbands will be provided to attendees to allow for preferred social distancing controls by each individual. We want to put the power in your hands, or more specifically on your wrist!
A Red Wristband = 6ft contact; A Yellow Wristband = Some close contact; A Green Wristband = Fist bumps and contact is welcome.
- We recommend all attendees continue to use social distancing guidelines when networking and enjoying the exhibit hall.
- Hyatt Regency Denver is GBAC-certified and has a top-of-the-line air filtration system in place.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the hotel and conference area.
- Food and beverage functions will have masked serving attendants and plexiglass shields.
In an effort to maintain the safest environment for all attendees we will retain the right to update these guidelines as appropriate.
For questions regarding Contact.io and special accommodations for you and your team, please Contact Us Here
- When does my test need to be taken?
Answer: The test needs to be taken 72 hours prior the first day of the show (September 12th).
- What if I can’t locate my test result at the time of badge pick up?
Answer: If you do not have your test results available you will be required to answer a set of questions regarding your current health and have your temperature taken each day of the show.
- What proof is required to show that I am vaccinated?
Answer: You are not required to upload or present your vaccination card at any time.