WhenAug 30- Sep 1, 2023
Who Attends Contact.io?
Contact is your chance to join 700+ Pay-Per-Call marketers, call center executives, entrepreneurs, and technology leaders spanning some of the largest sectors of the economy from telephony, financial services, healthcare, home services, professional services, and travel, among many others.
If any of the following, describe your business – high touch, high immediacy, high lifetime value, and/or appointment-based – Contact is the summit for increasing your business growth through the most powerful marketing and contact channel.
And, Contact helps brands, advertisers, and agencies navigate next gen growth via the phone and figure out which tools to use, how to use them, and which partners are best.
- If you spend money on marketing that leads to inbound or outbound calls
- If you buy calls or are thinking about buying calls
- If you receive online inquires and outbound contact strategies are important to you
- If you have an internal contact center and would like to improve yield
- If you want to go beyond the call with two-way sms, video, and more
- If the words, speak to an agent, contact a representative, ask us a question appear on your site
Contact is right for you!
Other topics covered at the show…
- Who’s Buying, Where, and What Are They Paying
- How to Track, Route, Optimize, and Analyze Your Calls
- What Systems to Use and How to Integrate Them
- What emerging technologies can provide more efficiency
- The Must-Know Tips before Starting any Call Campaign
- Click to Call from Paid Search
- Call Re-targeting and CRM Re-marketing
- The Best Tools for Creating an in-house Call Center
- Pros and Cons of Dedicated Reps for Specific Traffic Sources
- When to Leverage a Third-Party Call Center
- The Keys to Call Monitoring and Compliance
- How to Go Beyond the Call – SMS, Video Chat and messaging
- Crap Calls and Call Fraud – When It’s Better not to Answer
- TCPA, Stir Shaken, and other regulatory updates
- And, More!
Experience the culture of downtown from Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. Located one block from the 16th Street Mall and walking distance to Denver Center for the Performing Arts, our hotel offers a stylish stay in downtown Denver with access to the 27th-floor Peaks Lounge, the highest-rising lounge in the city with spectacular Rocky Mountain views.
Hyatt Regency Denver
650 15th Street, Denver, Colorado, United States, 80202
Book by August 8th, 2023 to receive group rate!
March 10, 2023 Comment off
7 Dialers You Should Consider For Your Contact Center
In the fast-paced world of customer service and sales, having a high-performing contact center is crucial for businesses to succeed. The dialer platform is one of the most critical components of any contact center as it enables agents to connect with customers efficiently and quickly. With so many dialer platforms available in the market, choosing […]Read more
March 7, 2023 Comment off
Click-to-Call Advertising: The Multi-Billion Dollar Revolution in Customer Connection
Click-to-call advertising has become an increasingly popular form of advertising in recent years, as more and more businesses are realizing the value of having customers call them directly. This type of advertising allows businesses to easily connect with potential customers who are actively searching for their products or services, and has been shown to be […]Read more
March 2, 2023 Comment off
Making he Most Out of the Contact.io Conference
Attending a conference like Contact.io can be an excellent opportunity to gain new insights, network with industry leaders, and enhance your professional development. With a focus on call marketing and contact center strategies, the event can help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and technologies in the industry. Here are some tips […]Read more